Weston was going to pick up the hay bales the next day, and I really wanted some pictures with them. So everyone put on clean clothes really fast and we rushed out, at like 9 pm, just as the sun was going behind the mountain. My nephew Brian, who is here working for the summer, took the pictures for us. I am so happy with the way they turned out. Family picture time can be a little stressful, sometimes. But if your fast, it's sort of fun. We were trying to be fast.
Ezra, now 9.
Jiles, 6.
Kate, just barely 11.
Oliver, 19 months.
Spencer, 12.
Zoe, just barely 4.
And for those of you who don't follow my Instagram account (which has in some ways eaten my blog), look what happens when I turn sideways:
Baby #7 coming in November!
And we just found out yesterday that it is a
BOY!
We are so very, very excited for this new member of our family! It really gets more and more fun the more children the Lord blesses us with! I love my family!
























No comments:
Post a Comment