Katelyn went to school twice this week.
She went an hour before the end of the day and then got to ride the bus home. Spencer, the nurturing protector that he is, really watched out for little sis. When she got to school, Spencer would run over to her, escort her to her seat with his arm around her, take her backpack off her back, and hang it on her chair. Adorable.
And when they got off the bus...

Spencer helped her all the way off and didn't let go of her hand until they were right with me.
I love that boy!

It was a little bonding experience for them. Spencer played his role as big-brother-protector and Kate her role as dependent-little-sister ( /damsel in distress).

Spencer helped her all the way off and didn't let go of her hand until they were right with me.
I love that boy!

It was a little bonding experience for them. Spencer played his role as big-brother-protector and Kate her role as dependent-little-sister ( /damsel in distress).

7 comments:
So cute, and how grown up!! What a sweet big brother!
That is so cute!!
I love when siblings take care of each other.
I think it is also good when girls LET boys help them. You don't see that much these days.
Jamee
FREAKING CUTE! CANNOT wait for that!
That is so cute. What a good brother. It is so nice to have kids who get along.
That pic deserves a frame!!!
Awesome pictures. Very cute big brother and little sister.
Ah, that's so cute! I love big brothers!
Post a Comment