Monday, May 25, 2009

uno y hola

I don't know how to say 'month' or 'welcome' in spanish, and all of the spanish speakers are already asleep... Oy!

JILES IS ONE MONTH OLD TODAY!

Jiles ticked
He looks pretty ticked about it.


Or I s'pose he's crying because I failed to heed the sign on his onesie and went and pulled the cork out of his mouth to try and get a better shot of his face. (Above picture is pre-cork-pull.)

But he got over it pretty fast. After all, he's a big one-month-old now.

This is like the second "real/non gas" smile ever of his life! Way to show the smiles, Jiles. He does need a little smile jump start by one's pointer finger along with a little "coochy-coo"-ing.

And, of course, like all of our other children, he has the Andelin "no-lips". Those Andelin genes are way too competitive.

And....

Hola!

Photobucket

Weston's madre y padre are back at casa now from their mission. They got aqui (oh wait, does that mean 'here' or 'there'? And did I even spell it right?) at the ranch at like 10:30 tonight y our kids were so excited to see them. Man, that year-and-a-half fa-lew by muy fast! It's great to see them!


They served in Santiago, Chile. (This is why I'm trying to incorporate some Espanol in aqui. COMPRENDO?)

6 comments:

The Mrs. said...

Jiles is so adorable! I love his little face.

So cute.

Im sad that I wont get to see him this week.

UGH!

Jamee

Jamon said...

Kate looks pretty peeved about something, or at least not as happy as everyone else. :)

Megan and Keli'i said...

Fun to have grandparents home! And I can't believe Jiles is already ONE month old! Holy moly, time flies!

Debbie said...

Jiles is adorable! Congratulations! I'm a little behind the times right now. He looks like your family.

Unknown said...

I LOVE that smile! He seems too little to do that. See you on Sunday!!!!

The Tomlinsons said...

I love the smile! So cute! The grand parents just look so excited to be with their little grandkids! I love it.