My Mom and I had fun stamping Jiles's feet. She didn't have a solid stamp pad, just this here rainbow one. We just tried to keep from dipping in the pinks. This was when he was but a day old. {His feet are still just as cute and teensy today at 3 weeks and 2 days old.}
I still need to get his hands.
Feet: cute and easy to do
Hands: cute but not so easy {lots of unfolding of fingers}, but a must do...tomorrow...
Hey Carrie, Love those little feet. If you just want one color, you can separate the colors. They pull out from the others. Look under the pad to see how it works. Thanks for sharing! Diane.
Carrie - such a cute family! I always wonder what everyone has been up to - you, holly, jenn, melissa - blogs are great :) Where is your ranch at? our blog is www.fisherfamily00.blogspot.com
I love baby footprints. you will have to see my new display in my living room. it is a five picture frame and i put all the kids footprints in it. love it!
6 comments:
Hey Carrie, Love those little feet. If you just want one color, you can separate the colors. They pull out from the others. Look under the pad to see how it works. Thanks for sharing! Diane.
Carrie - such a cute family! I always wonder what everyone has been up to - you, holly, jenn, melissa - blogs are great :) Where is your ranch at?
our blog is www.fisherfamily00.blogspot.com
You cloth diaper???? How exciting! Me too! What brand do you use? I am so happy to find a fellow cloth diaperer!
That is so cute! What a cute little baby.
I love baby feet.
I love baby footprints. you will have to see my new display in my living room. it is a five picture frame and i put all the kids footprints in it. love it!
Post a Comment