Monday, November 11, 2013

10 on Ten { November 2013 }

ten on ten photo project:
1o slices of life 
on the 1oth day of each month


{ pre-church jumper }
{ b-day & b-shower thank-you's }
{ 38 weeks 3 days }
{ warm for november day }
{ barn loft }
{ weathered wood }
{ sweet find }
{ rancher & baby legs }
{ crane kick }
{ reading the word cozily }  


ten on ten button


Photobucket

5 comments:

Breanne said...

Beautiful Set!! Love all the colours and textures. Enjoy your final days with your five! =)

Yvette said...

Love all the barn photos! A beautiful set as always!

Denise said...

Lovely photos! My favourite is the white door with red background...oh and baby legs..sweet.

Anonymous said...

These are incredible--all of them. I'm not sure I could bring myself to select a favorite or two. You have such a keen sense of composition and timing.

Natalie in Sparks said...

Gorgeous photos!! I love your prego belly in the mirror :) and you are so good at capturing light I love it!