Today is my mama's birthday!!
i love her!
i love her!
i love her!
i love her!
i love her!
![]() |
| 1997 - I was training for the Mother Lifting Competition (joking). She was fun to tease, especially Sundays after church. |
She is amazing, and beautiful, and just plain awesome.
She turns 70 today.
GASP!!
I hope that she knows that that is no biggy, cuz she is an ageless soul.
She is twice my age now. That means that she was one month shy of 35 when she had me, and I am her 6th child. And now I am one month into being 35 about to have my 6th child. Pretty cool. I will be 70 when this baby is 35. Cool. And wow. And she will be 105, and still alive and kickin'.
So now, my Poland-residing missionary Mother, I wish to say one more time,
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY
and
I LOVE YOU!!!!"



1 comment:
Thanks carrie. It's fun to show these pix to my kids. What a chance of a lifetime to be raised by her and dad!!!
Post a Comment