 |
| Holly and her little 2-year-old, Olivia |
I was just thinking about two days ago. My oldest sister, Holly, came up to the ranch with her 5 children (16,12,7,5,2), as did Mom and my 13-year-old niece from Utah, Natalie. Holly and her family, as well as Mom and Dad, live about an hour and a half away from us. I am so glad that they came. I love them. All of them. A lot. We don't get together near enough.
 |
| Mom and Dad, city dwellers, freaking out over a little poo on the shoe. Of course this is dramafied and staged - the sillies. :) |
We talked, played, ate, etc. It was nice. Mom and my 16-year-old niece, Whitney, painted my craft room for me - a cheery yellow. What dolls they are! Natalie and my 12-year-old niece, Sadie, painted some of the old farm house doors for me, and themselves a little bit. What sweeties!
These pictures are not from two days ago, they are from the end of May. Only the irrigated fields are green now, and everything else is yellow/brown.
 |
| Spencer with cousin Aidan. Aidan is 6 months younger than Spencer - all of my sister's kids are super tall (or maybe my kids are super short?) |
 |
| Ezra and Grammie looking for arrowheads |
 |
| M & D. American Gothic wanna-be's. These 2 are pretty much nowhere near any definition of gothic, thank goodness. |
All three of those aforementioned nieces are taller than me, by the way. And I am not short; I'm just under 5'7.
 |
| Sadie Bear, me, Ji, Whitdawg |
 |
Naterlie, me in Utah in June
And that's supposed to say GROWING, not GROWNING. LOL. |
 |
| me, Natalie, and the top of Sam's head |
I love my family. My
whole family. My side and Weston's side. These are just a few of us. One of these days I'll have to get everyone in the same post. It is so fun to watch everyone grow. It's happening faster and there are getting to be more and more little ones to watch grow. I love it! Ain't life grand?
2 comments:
What are you talking about "No longer growing...well not in height anyway"? Are you kidding me? You will never grow in any other area...unless your growing something inside...??
Jamee
xoxo
Hey!! I'm so glad I found your blog!! I think they pictures of the kids fishing are so cute!! You have such a cute family! Anyway, if you can't find my blog from what I told you the other day maybe this comment will link you to it. I'm so excited I can blog stalk you now!
Post a Comment