Here's a bit of dis-n-dat of the goings-ons around the Andelin household in the last 3 days or so>
Yes, after a 12 day long inversion (in-vur'zhen- n. A state in which the air temperature increases with increasing altitude, holding surface air down along with its pollutants. - Eww, Yucky!), we had a great, blessed wind come in yesterday and blow it all away! It was sooo lovely and heart-lifting to wake to a blue sky and our great friend, the Sun, this morning!
I totally just love this picture of Ezra. And it is so him - "Mr. Take-a-picture-of-me". I was trying to take one of Spencer and he jumped in.
"We're having fun aint we?"
-Jefferson

9 comments:
What a great idea to let the kids play in the flour. It's going to get all over the floor no matter what, so you may as well have some extra fun with it.
yeah for the sun!!! But it looks like you have plenty of fun with out it. I lohuv the floor girl.
Your so cute I love your cute little kids and I love reading your blog it makes me happy. You are so fun. Guess what...... we moved to Pasco WA and guess who is in our ward?..... Westons grandparents. Small world. So if you ever head this way to visit them be sure and let us know so we can get together.
Looks like your letter to Mr. Sun Shine worked!
See ya in less than 2 weeks.
Jamee
The one word to describe you a Mother is "FUN" You are a true inspiration to me carrie. I love how carefree and happy your little family is. I love the picture of the flour all over the floor. I find myself "letting go" all the time with the kids and just having fun and my motto is you can never get to dirty or messy you can always clean it up its all about memories. what a blast. youre such a creative writer too its a true joy reading you blog.
thanks for your comment. its been a rough week for me juggling 3 kids, 2 of them sick and planning a trip to the Mayo Clinic next week. but i havnt forgot to take time each day to play and have fun. that wont be sacrificed.
love ya.
Carrie, how do you do your blog post that way? I want to learn! I have lots of pictures I want to post, but not in the same boring way! Yours are soooo fun! Looks like you guys are having WAY too much fun over there! So glad the sun came out!
Awesome! Fun times! The house plans look great and I can't wait to see the progress. I am glad you had a sunny day. HOpefully it will be nice and warm and sunny in St. george! I will call you soon to chat.
It looks like it is fun to live at your house! What a great mom you are to actually let your kids play in flour on the floor!!! I'll have to try that sometime!
Love the naked flour boy!
Post a Comment