Friday, January 9, 2009

2009 IKEA Catalog

I got it today. I'm about 3/4 of the way through it. It's fun to peruse its pages (since perusing its website could take me forever with this sloth-like internet connection). I just love their bright and crazy colors and their Scandanavian-Mod, very-afforable items. I'm sure that I would own many a-thing from this kooky, fantastic store if the drive was not a 7-hour one. I think that that drive and shopping trip fits somewhere in my schedule in July. Come on, Boise! Get with the program and open us up an iKeA! Oh wait, I suppose that is IkEa's call. Well then, come on IKEA, I swear it'd be worth it to you!
I'm not a fanatic or anything, as I may sound (ahem); I just like it.

7 comments:

Natalie in Sparks said...

i love ikea too! i love my WAY CHEAP AND CUTE curtain rods, pillows, baskets, lampshades, etc. I even have a toilet brush from there - $1 and a little hand broom and dust pan - $1. Gotta love it! Maybe I can go with you next time. lets plan a trip!

Laurie said...

Love IKEA--don't make enough time for it when I'm in Sacramento though.

CANNOT even begin to believe how big Spencer is!! The boys are going to crack up.

Looks like you guys are having a ball!! Tractors and horses and more.

Congrats on number 4. Yeah for boys!

And how did you get this font magic stuff on your blog?

Laurie said...

I just reread your comment. To be clear, I'm not actually teaching a class. I'm just joking about how I'm trying to teach my kids manners.

The Hair Family said...

O.K. soo you do have two sisters who live within 20minutes of this amazing store!!!So, come on down and we'll make a day of it!!(or a week) Just fly down for the weekend or you and Mom and scoot down to see your favorite people.
Tempting!
Love, Wendy

The Tomlinsons said...

How do you get on their mailing list? I'd love to get their catalog!

By the way, I just have to say that first of all, you are hilarious, and second of all, your kids are so darn cute!

The Mrs. said...

Wanna plan a girls trip?

Jamee

Jamon said...

Speaking of IKEA, Staci and I took a trip and found the perfect kitchen table and chairs, small but also it can be extended for when we have visitors. And we found a great bed that we would have purchased but we wouldn't be able to get it home.