Monday, November 24, 2008

Gender

I was wrong! Even though I had a dream that I was holding a little girl...


I TOTALLY thought that this baby was a girl. I was right with my first 3 in instincting the gender, but... not this one. We're all very excited OF COURSE!! Kate, Ezra and I have already checked out all of the cute newborn clothes that were packed away (Ezra "trying on" many of them). Now we just need to break out the boy name list. That will probably be my next post.

WOO-HOO!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!!

Elise said...

How exciting! I can't wait to see your names...I love names :).

Jamon said...

all right, another nephew, sweet!

Keri said...

is this one gonna be Gavin? Congrats. three little boys nothing but heaven I tell ya. now if I could only have that one girl like you do. youre one lucky mommy.

Tia said...

Congratulations on another boy. We are excited to get another grandchild.

Jana said...

Congrats guys! Those bows won't look so hot in his hair so I guess they are all Kate's! Ha ha!

The Tomlinsons said...

That is so great! We are happy for you!

On another note, your blog is one of the best blogs I have seen. you should do a leason on how to do everything. I love it.

Walker Family said...

Congratulations- he will be a cutie if he follows at all in his older brothers and sister's footsteps.

Cameron said...

Congratulations.. Boys seem to run in the Andelin family.

The Mrs. said...

Yes, maybe this time it will be a dark haired little Andelin man...we shall see...or maybe you will have another "Golden" child,eh Weston?

Jamee

Staci said...

yea, I'm so excited! I'm hoping that since boys run in the Andelin family and mostly in my family that I will get mostly boys. Can't wait to see you next month!