Lovin' the new blog. Those silhouettes are super cool! Love them! Let us know what you're having! Fun either way! I know, I can't believe I have six weeks left! It really has gone by fast, but I really hate being pregnant! Hate it! But, I love my kids...most days. No, for real, they're the best. Miss you, Carrie!
5 comments:
love the silhouettes.
i left a comment on your virginia post finally.
the girl aunt jamee
Lovin' the new blog. Those silhouettes are super cool! Love them! Let us know what you're having! Fun either way! I know, I can't believe I have six weeks left! It really has gone by fast, but I really hate being pregnant! Hate it! But, I love my kids...most days. No, for real, they're the best. Miss you, Carrie!
hi, love the silhouettes - - they are so nie'esque. Can you tell me how you made them?
--how did you do them?
Great silhouettes, Carrie! Please let us know how you created them!
Post a Comment