Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Names

I started making a name list when I found out I was pregnant. It's kind of a weak list, I guess, but here it is anyway. Some of these are my ideas and some are Weston's.
  1. Oliver
  2. Isaiah
  3. Sawyer
  4. Xavier
  5. Golden (maybe your dream will come true, Natalie)
  6. Gage
  7. Kai
  8. Gavin
  9. Calvin
That's all for now I guess.
I hate looking at those LONG lists on the internet that are mostly weirdo names, but I still do anyway. But I was just thinking of another way to get name ideas - blog surf for names. I'm sure I'll add to my list that way; there are so many cute boy names out there.
Oh yes, and suggestions and opinions are definitely welcomed.

3 comments:

Megan and Keli'i said...

Hooray for little boys! Yes, I think that our little guys can be best friends...if they weren't, you know, over 5000 miles away! I like all the names...why is picking a name so difficult! I knew Aiken and Eva's, bu this one threw me for a loop. Pretty sure we've got one, though. FINALLY! And no, it's not on your list, so we are good to go! Love you! Congrats! Are you showing yet? I am getting SO FAT! Swollen and fat, yes, I hate being prego!

The Mothership said...

I guess I'd better make a comment even though you are sitting about 5 feet from me. Hope you can keep the chair up-right this time! Maybe I'd better get a seat belt and crash helmet for you!?!? Enjoy all you talents, thoughts and ability to express your feelings. Better go - the Captain is calling -
AMLE - 2nd mate on the Mothership -

Elise said...

I like Gavin the best out of those. Are they ranked in order of your favorite to least favorite?