Sunday, August 17, 2008

Just after posting that last post "Full Circle", I checked my email and saw one from Weston's Aunt Sherry referring us to an article in mormontimes.com. It tells a little of the start of the zoo and what it is like now. It's not that long. To read it click here. This is Jim and Sherry in the picture, by the way; Weston's aunt and uncle who I mentioned in my last post.



To see lots more cool pictures of the zoo in "The Motherland" (that's what I call my beloved Virginia), go straight to the site metrorichmondzoo.com.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Carrie, for posting this article. Twas fun to read it, and it brought back so many memories of the Andelins and all of the good times you and Brian and Mark had working there. Jim and Sherrie are a wonderful influence on all young people, including the Sheleys...
Mom