Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Wild-haired Boys Brave The Cut

Hair cut day!
Spencer before...(his hair looks really red. It's not, it's a dark blonde with just a touch of strawberry)
and after...
Ezra before...(wild child!)
And after... looking so sweet and more tame. I have to say tho that I miss his long blonde hair.

A few hours after I took this picture I noticed some stray hairs that I missed. I grabbed the scissors to fix them and, whoops!, messed it up. So now he has a buzz.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

spencer, i like your hair cut. I am going to school at spanish springs in August. august 4th. Love Olivia

Anonymous said...

thats funny i was just looking at my boys hair today and thinking it must be the first of the month time for hair cuts. Its so cute seeing there hair get long and wild. Spencer looks so much like weston its crazy.

Anonymous said...

You have the cutest kids. Love it, Carrie!