
The 'gation gang headed out for a little gardening time but got a bit distracted with the camera. I've been wanting to get a picture with all of us in our irrigation boots ever since I got Ezra the cutest little pair of size 5 "gation" boots. So we were heading out with pockets full of seeds and we saw Cody (the ranch hand). He is now a.k.a. our family photographer since he is the closest human being to us. After a couple fallings-off of the fence and a little war on who got to sit on the post, we got a few shots. Spencer also does a good job with the camera. He took the silly picture of Kate, Ezra, and I while Weston and Cody were talking. After Cody left to go somewhere in his car I thought of a really cute shot; We'll have to get that one some other day.
We did manage to get a few seeds in the ground....like 5 rows of corn, watermelon, cucumbers, carrots, cilantro, as well as 8 tomato plants, 2 green pepper plants, and 3 strawberry plants. I still have more herbs to plant. As we were finishing, a big thunderstorm, fulling equipped with lightning, rolled over above us and began dropping a semi-good rain. Good timing.
5 comments:
is by far the cutest family photo ever. cute idea and i love the gation boots and the black and white. i would so blow that one up and hang it above the fireplace. to cute for words.
from Olivia
Spencer- You are big. Are you bigger than you were before?
Awesome photo!! You guys look great, Carrie.
What a cute picture!!
Thanks for posting it so we can all see it!
Love, Mom/Grammie
Post a Comment