

Earlier today our good friend Dave and 3 of his daughters were in a horrible car accident. Their car went off of the road, rolled down a hill, and landed in a creek (which is more like a river). They were all under water for a long time. Dave and 2 of his daughters, ages 8 and 4, didn't make it. 6-year-old Taylor is still alive but in critical condition. Her heart is beating fine now but they are worried about her brain and lungs. Please pray for her!
We will miss Dave. We were just with him just 2 nights before at the men's basketball game. They won the championship game...I took a picture of the champions with Dave's camera phone. Then we went out for ice cream after with Robb, Scott, Casey, Kyle, and the Weymouths...hanging outside of Roe Ann's on a warm night at like 10 pm. We will miss sweet Kaitlyn and little Miss Ellie who was our Katelyn's little buddy. But we know that they are together in heaven.
Taylor, beautiful Taylor, with golden blonde hair, hang on!
3 comments:
okay im in tears. I am so sorry to hear of this terrible news. I will keep Taylor in our prayers. please keep us updated on her. we hope she is okay.
We are so sorry to hear such sad news. We will be praying for Taylor!
That's the saddest thing I've ever heard. We will pray for her too. And hold our sweet ones a little tighter today.
Post a Comment