
We're done reading the Book of Mormon as a family. It took us less than a year! We were aiming for a year so I'm pretty proud of us. This is the chart that Spencer and I made when we started last June. It was fun keeping track. Guess we need to make a new one. Old testament or Pearl of Great Price? It was fun reading to the kids at night. Spencer would ask lots of questions. He said Helaman is his favorite. We have a shirt that our neighbor gave us as a hand-me-down...it's black and has a gold shield with a big "H" on it. It's actually for Hercules but we say it's for Helaman. Spencer thinks it's pretty cool and loves to wear it. I'll see if I can add a picture of him wearing it when we get our camera back from getting the zoom fixed.
3 comments:
That is Awesome guys!!! How did you do that? We cant even get past one verse with our children before their attention is somewhere else. Maybe I am doing it all wrong.....
We started acting out the stories and reading a small bit at a time. Give me some pointers!!! J
What a great idea!!! Love it!
You've inspired me to start (again) a family scripture reading program. It seems like we always get stuck in Nephi. Good for you guys! Thanks for giving us an example:)
Post a Comment