Sunflowers.
I love them.
So happy.
I planted some on the outside of the garden fence. I wish that I had planted more! They are so pretty. Their details are amazing.
They all face east. Maybe because of the morning sun? I wish they would face north, though, so that I could see them straight on from the house.
And a random duck picture thrown in there. Because Lucky Duck was there too.
Zoe loves wildflowers.
In fact, I believe she IS a wildflower.
We should have named her Poppy, or Daisy.
I am a wildflower, too.
I am a wildflower, too.
"Can I wear this to church?"
She loves flowers and likes to stick the stems in my pocket with the flower showing, because I did that one time last summer, for lack of a better place to put it.
I want to plant more next year.
I want to plant more next year.
"Bring me the sunflower crazed with the love of light."
-Eugenio Montale
















No comments:
Post a Comment