"Come on, Cookie!"
She comes walking towards the barn with just that one simple call from The Rancher.
He holds the door and she enters the milking room of the 120 year old barn and takes her place with her head in the stanchion and happily begins eating her grain.
I wonder how many cows have been milked right there in that very spot.
The milkmen this morning are Weston and our nephew Brian, who is here working for the summer. They have a special little observer today, still clad in her nightgown, which is happily juxtaposed with her hot pink mud boots.

With one on the left and one on the right the job goes quicker.
And 2 gallons are filled up in no time.





2 comments:
Love you guys. You are awesome, Carrie Beth! Someday! I am coming for a visit. Someday!
Jesse Beth
Yes, Jesse Beth!!!!! PLEASE DO!!! In the meantime, I'll come visit you! :)
Post a Comment