Tuesday, February 11, 2014

10 on 10 :: FeBrUaRy 2 0 1 4

My kids are all in bed.
The house is quiet.
It's a great time for posting: a rare thing these days.
I'm sitting on my bed leaning against the wall, with an open window behind my head. 
It's February, but it is so nice out.
My hair is wet because I just got out of the shower, but it doesn't feel cold and the air smells so delicious.
I can hear the creek flowing, filling up with melted snow.
I hear an owl hooting and my rancher crunching through the snow outside, opening a gate, shutting it.
A light was left on in the barn, so he went to turn it off.

All this while I am waiting for my pictures to load.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

My parents came and stayed with us on Sunday evening and left just after lunch on Monday.  We had not seen them since Tuesday, the day they got home from their mission, and it was SO nice to be with them.  It was just too short.  We'll see them again soon, though.  We had a nice visit.  I love them so much. 

Here are my 10 fer the day 10, yesterday.  Not a lick of V-day-ness, but ah well.


 I am becoming a ten on ten only blogger.
I am not proud of this. 
It has been hard for me to find time to blog lately.  I want to blog regularly again.  This blog has become a part of me (cheesy).  My family loves it.  I love it.

linking up here:
ten on ten button



Photobucket

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't mind you being a 10 on 10 blogger for a while.
I like your list of your family readings. I have a suggestion...Strawberry Girl by Lois Lenski. It's a Newbery.
Read on Andelins!






Anonymous said...

You seem surrounded in beauty, both in landscape and in family. I'm always inspired by your series of photographs.

Theodora Ofosuhima said...

i love these photos. such love pouring from them. this is my first time taking part in 10 on 10 project, i love all the inspiration