Hooray! Congratulations and I too am shocked it was a boy! I was thinking girl too! He is so cute- it seems like he's going to be blonde like his brothers :) I LOVE his name! It is so cute and goes well with the middle and last name and with your other kids names :) can't wait to meet the little man! I hope you are feeling well Carrie, I am so happy for you and Weston :)
Oh my gosh he is so adorable!! I want to hold him and smell him and have him hold tightly to my finger. Congratulations! I love his name. Hope you are doing well, too!
PS: I was just Googling where the heck you live and came across this lovely blog post about your lovely area. http://bluevintagegirl.blogspot.com/2010/05/beautiful-serene-ola-idaho.html
Yay! He is perfect! I'm so happy for you guys!!! I love him already and can't wait to meet him. I'm so glad you blog. I love that photo of you skyping with Grandma! Hooray for technology! Hooray for babies! Carrie- you are amazing. Weston- I can't believe you delivered the baby! Amazing, amazing!
10 comments:
Oh I want to feel his head so bad! He is SOOOOOOOOOOO cute!!!!
Congratulations!!! Omgoodness he is so cute! When I check the blog last night I guessed a boy too! So happy for you guys!!!
Ah, I love it! What a beautiful baby with a name that fits! Congrats wondermamma!
Hooray! Congratulations and I too am shocked it was a boy! I was thinking girl too! He is so cute- it seems like he's going to be blonde like his brothers :) I LOVE his name! It is so cute and goes well with the middle and last name and with your other kids names :) can't wait to meet the little man! I hope you are feeling well Carrie, I am so happy for you and Weston :)
Yay yay!!! Our kids still match up!! He is so sweet! I hope you are doing great and everything went well. Did you like the doc?
He is so cute! His name looks like it fits really well!. Love it! Can't wait to meet him.
He is so cute. Wish I could hold him.
(I was thinking boy.)
Oh my gosh he is so adorable!! I want to hold him and smell him and have him hold tightly to my finger. Congratulations! I love his name. Hope you are doing well, too!
PS: I was just Googling where the heck you live and came across this lovely blog post about your lovely area.
http://bluevintagegirl.blogspot.com/2010/05/beautiful-serene-ola-idaho.html
Yay! He is perfect! I'm so happy for you guys!!! I love him already and can't wait to meet him. I'm so glad you blog. I love that photo of you skyping with Grandma! Hooray for technology! Hooray for babies! Carrie- you are amazing. Weston- I can't believe you delivered the baby! Amazing, amazing!
Post a Comment