(a.k.a. What Jiles Packs for a Sleepover)
1. bicycle helmet
2. backpack with 10 pair of underwear and 1 white t-shirt
3. "wea'ons" - weapons: a pipe thing and a belt
4. irrigation boots without socks
5. really short pajama bottoms
6. an IKEA star without the lightbulb or cord
and most importantly
7. a really great attitude
My friend JaNae is a saint, and a hard worker. She came and cleaned my house, did laundry, organized my pantry, made food, made me rest, and watched my kids while I did. Then this evening she took my 3 older boys (who line up with her 3 older boys) to her house for the night. My boys were very excited about it, as you can tell from Jiles's face.
.....................................................................................................................................................
Oliver's birth story, with some very rare pictures, coming tomorrow.

1 comment:
Oh my goodness. I thought that I had heard all the amazing things about JaNae already. But This. THIS is tops! Holy smokes!!
I'm excited to hear more about Oliver's birth.
xoxo
Rare pics? Hmmm....exciting!
Post a Comment