Friday, November 1, 2013

37 Weeks

it's november!
we're adding a new member to our family this month.
exciting!


i've been drinking herbal red raspberry tea everyday for the last 3 weeks,
hoping to help me have an easy easier delivery.
i think that it really helped with ezra's birth.
he was the only one that i drank it with.
and he was born 100% natural, without any meds,
in a sweet little home-like birthing center where meds are not an option.
it really was a great experience.
he came so quickly and relatively easily.
Probably my best and easiest delivery.
I forgot about red raspberry with Jiles and Zoe.
i will continue to drink it everyday until this baby is born.
i love it.

the crib is up.
nesting's been going on here and there.
i've been halted in my efforts a little, though,
with a head cold, queasiness, and busyness of life.
i opened my scriptures this morning right to the verse,
"Prepare ye, prepare ye for that which is to come..."
i thought of our babe and my hospital bag that has yet to be packed.
and the newborn girl clothes that i need to ask weston to get down from the loft.

now for the anticipation.
boy? girl?
when will he or she come?
and in what fashion?
and what time of the day?
(please be a morning after i've had a good night sleep.) 
oh the fun of adding a new little one.

Photobucket

4 comments:

Staci said...

I am so excited to know what this little one is going to be, and if I'm excited you must be dying of excitement. Hope all goes well. I'm thinking of you daily.

carrie @ the boonie life said...

Thanks, Staci! Yes, I am so excited to finally know. I'm searching baby names right now. Decisions, decisions.

Walker Family said...

So exciting:) there is so much to get ready- good luck with everything!

Leslie Andelin said...

Yay, you are so close! Good luck!