![]() |
| I was 25 weeks along last Thursday. |
We are having a hard time picking/agreeing on a name. And not just one gender name, may I remind you; we are searching through both boy names and girl names. I stay up way too late at night searching through baby name sites. My favorite girl name, Weston really doesn't like, and his favorite boy name, I really don't like. What to do? We are taking suggestions, if anyone has any.

5 comments:
Oh boy. Names are tough. I LOVE the name Harper for a girl. :) good luck!
You are teeny weeny and darling.
I really have no name suggestions, and I totally know how you feel, staying up late and searching! You are wonderful!
When we were choosing baby names (none of which we knew their gender before the big moment), we always wanted names that were in the Top 100, but not the Top 10. And we go for standard spellings of those names. With that in mind, here are a few of my favorites: Piper, Paige, or Molly; or Carson :o), Cooper, or Asher.
Here's a list for you: http://www.babycenter.com/top-baby-names-2012
Awesome. Thanks, Jen! I love Piper and Cooper and Asher (weston's bro named his son Asher last year, so that one's out). Zoe would've been Carson if she was a boy. Molly is so cute, too.
Cutest baby bump!!! We are done with three girls and a boy....my two favorite boy names (besides our Drew)...Griffin and Parker. Congratulations:)
Post a Comment