Remember back on my June 10 on 10 post, I was painting my nightstands and a wall in my room? Well here are my nightstands. I got them for $10 a piece at a thrift store. They were painted this whatever color, so I didn't have a problem at all painting over them.
First I broke out the handy dandy sandy. The nightstands really needed some sanding down.
Then I wiped them down with a rag to get all the sandy dust off. I also took the knobs off to paint them seperately.
While they were drying I got my high gloss white and my satin black (which is the color I painted on my wall) and started mixing.

I got the high gloss white to paint our kitchen table, but I used it all up on other projects already and my table is still not painted.
Ezra was right by my side in all of this. He is a little artist guy.
Pretty and fun to mix.
We just added black until we liked the color.
And then we painted away.
Until they were done.

I love how they turned out!

This is Gray. Gray's twin sister, Stormy, resides on the other side of the bed.







3 comments:
Oh I like. I want to see the black wall...oh and the dollhouse:) your awesome.
Wow! Looks awesome, Carrie!
Love it!! Looks wonderful.
Post a Comment