Sunday, February 24, 2013

Insta-Friday (on Saturday)

err...now it's Sunday.  Barely.  It's midnight.

Weston gave me a Nexus Tablet for Christmas.  I wasn't expecting it in the least.  This probably sounds unappreciative, but it took me a while to appreciate it.  I'm more of a calendar on paper person, and I love my laptop for computer-ing, and it didn't take pictures.  I like it more now.  I like having scriptures on it and books and tucking it in my purse and taking it places.  Then I saw that I could get Instagram on it and I liked it more.  The pix aren't as quality as some phones take, but it'll do.  We don't have cell service where we live, so we don't have a nice phone; we have a "dumb" flip phone that can't text, or anything else all that special.  It makes calls.  And that is the important thing, right?  It stays in the car pretty much all the time and we just use it when we go to town.  I can't figure out how to get the low quality pictures onto my computer with it either, so if we do take pix with it, they just stay right there in the phone.  

I absolutely love life moments, and love that I can capture those moments so much easier while out and about and I don't have my big camera with me; and i love that they go instantly to my computer.  It's fun.  And I love seeing everyone else's pictures, too.  Are you on it (Instagram)?  I'm brand spankin' new to it: @scarriebeth.


(some of them didn't make it to Instagram, but were still taken nonetheless, and are therefore still collage-worthy.)




Linking up is fun.

life rearranged



Photobucket

No comments: