
One thing I love about Winter is the whiteness of the snow.
Okay wait: Mostly color against the snow.
White with color is fabulous. Color is true with white.
I absolutely love it. I am a color person.
I need color.
I am affected by color.
Color cheers my soul.
I found this umbrella at Target and could not resist it. I thought it was beautiful. I couldn't wait to take pictures with it.

We got about 4 inches of snow last night. It is always fun to go out in the fresh stuff. I love how quiet it is in fresh snow (especially out here). It was relatively warm today, too. Jiles and Zoe and I ditched our gloves because our hands were getting hot. I love that on a snowy Winter day.

I had both of them all geared up with big puffy snow pants and snow boots and gloves and hats and coats. Jiles doesn't do that story, though, and shed the snow pants (and the jammie pants I had under them) and snow boots and the gloves, obviously. He would much rather don jeans and mud boots.
He is cute. Dang cute.
His eyes get really blue whenever the sky is around. Like, melt your heart blue.
I asked Kate tonight to tell me one word that she thinks of when she sees these colors. (She did the typing on there, too.)
hyena? haha.
I saw this quote below and I liked it.
{I don't know if my mind is the "most thoughtful", but I do like color a lot.}








3 comments:
I love it! The pictures are awesome!
These photos are fabulous. I LOVE the pop of color against the white background. LOVE!
Beautiful eyes, Beautiful umbrella and beautiful snow! Jiles sure is a cutie. Kates words are perfect!
Post a Comment