Monday, May 16, 2011

The Littlest is 2.


Jiles is 2!  
Okay, so he turned 2 like 3 weeks ago, but I am finally getting these pix up.
That is just the way it rolls sometimes.

This is what the ever so beloved Dada has to say about his youngest boy:
"entertaining, coordinated, future piano player, wanderer, wrestles, jumps on people, loves to explore, innocent, precious."

This is what I have to say:
Jiles is 23 1/2 pounds and 32 inches tall.
He pretty much says 7 words: Dada, Mom, me, boo (boots) buh (bus or truck), wee (trampoline), and mo (more).
He does the sign for please, more, and drink.
Jiles is such a daddy's boy.
When the mudroom door opens and closes, Jiles yells, "DADA!" and pitter-patters down the hallway as quick as a whip to see Weston.
And he is such a mama's boy.
He is a cuddler.
He ends up in our bed sometime during the night or early morning pretty much every night (which I love).
He likes to be in the action when it comes to wrestling, chasing, jumping, playing, laughing, eating.
His favorite toys or Bertie Bus, Gordon the train, and the science thing that we bought for Spencer last year that has wheels.
He always wants to have at least one vehicle in hand.
He loves anything that has wheels and will say, "Vroom vroom me" (oh, there's another word...well, onomatopoeia anyway...and it is more spitting than speaking) if he wants to play with something with wheels. 
He loves to eat.
He drinks a lot of water.
He likes to take one bite of a strawberry and then leave the rest on the counter to get another one (Spencer really wanted me to write that).
He plays the piano really gently and involves his thumbs in the process.
He loves to give hugs and kisses (on the lips, which I do not love) and is quite passionate about it.
He is such a sweetie!
And he is extremely bright and smart!

This is what Spencer has to say about his baby brother:
 "He hits and pushes.  He makes messes."  


We LOVE this boy!







Photobucket

6 comments:

April said...

those pictures are simply amazing...makes mw want to drop everything and move to the country...loves

xoxo

reeve said...

such a cutie!!

Megan and Keli'i said...

Happy Birthday, Jiles! He's so freakin' cute and those photos are amazing. Time sure flies, eh? He seems so much older than Ronin, but he's five months younger. I swear he's much more mature :).

Katie @ minivan diva said...

You capture amazing moments with your little guy. You are very talented!

The Mrs. said...

I love all the pics.

I love Jiles.

Jamee
xoxo

The Tomlinsons said...

So cute! I love how I feel like I go to know Jiles through this post! Love the pictures, too!