Monday, January 17, 2011

A Great Place to Read


After arriving home from church on Sunday,
"Mom!  Mom!"

"Where are you?"

"Up here.
This is a really great place to read."


To read.

  
And to ponder the scriptures, and other great aspects of life.


I prefer a warm, cozy place,
but anywhere that my not-so-much-lover-of-reading son wants to read is totally fine by me. 

Photobucket

5 comments:

Megan and Keli'i said...

Awesome. I think it's safe to say he's definitely a product of his awesome environment...and definitely his father's and mother's son. What a rad kid.

The Mrs. said...

brrrr! I would prefer by the fire. But then again, if I think about it, I usually just end up falling asleep if I do that, so maybe I would at least stay awake up there next to Spencer.

Jamee
xoxo

The Tomlinsons said...

How cool is that, who doesn't like a little time to themselfs....well maybe in a warmer location..you know like the beach. O'well take what you got.

I love the picture. It should be in a church picture.

Anonymous said...

hmmm, I remember doing just that,on a flat roof of our garage...Only the world around me was white...with apricot blossoms...and the spring sun baked warmly on my welcoming self. Still, Spencer is awesome, wonderful,and a reader in high places!!! Good for you, Spencer!
Love, Grammie

liko said...

that is so cool!!
and a bit too cold for me, too! but kids don't know hot or cold, or at least they aren't bothered by it as us old folk seem to be...