I so called that didnt I. Funny how youre miles away but I could still sense that pregnant glow. Congrats. Though we are closing that door to our childbearing years, I still get a sweet sense of joy when hearing a friends excitment for bringing another little one to this earth. youre an incredible Mother each of ur babes are so blessed to have wonderful parents as you two. cant help but feel gitty. another little carrie or little weston. Yeah!
Okay you do need to post the details. How far are you? how are you feeling? What do the kids think? You know the usuals. ;)
Yay!!! I'm gonna have to admit that I kind of saw that picture when I was staring in jealousy...I mean happiness...at your Hawaii pics. You are a fabulous mama! Congrats!
CAREBEAR!!! congrats!! you are one brave mama...and the best one ever, so it is a good thing you are having a cutest ever little baby #5!!! When are you due??
17 comments:
Congrats Carrie & Weston!!! Hope you have been feeling ok. Merry Christmas!
Congratulations! I'm so excited for you! That totally just made my day!
I think you have a duty to populate the world with more nature-loving, cutie-pie, little Andelins...so good work! Yay! Love to you, Carrie.
congrats I am so excited for you.
I so called that didnt I. Funny how youre miles away but I could still sense that pregnant glow. Congrats. Though we are closing that door to our childbearing years, I still get a sweet sense of joy when hearing a friends excitment for bringing another little one to this earth. youre an incredible Mother each of ur babes are so blessed to have wonderful parents as you two. cant help but feel gitty. another little carrie or little weston. Yeah!
Okay you do need to post the details. How far are you? how are you feeling? What do the kids think? You know the usuals. ;)
Congrats!!! We are so excited for you!
YEAH!! I love being pregnant with someone.
Too bad we don't live closer to eachother.
I'm really excited for your guys!
Jamee
xoxo
sweeeeet!!!!
Holy hell, Carrie! Awesome!!! I am so stoked for you and Weston! Congratulations! When are you due girlfriend?
Congrats! Another little on the way, hooray!
yeah! you can join the five kid club. Five is fun!
yay!!!! congrats!!! so (((happy))) for you guys!!! another super lucky little person to have you guys as parents! :)
That took me a second to figure out. Congrats you crazy people! I love it! Boonie life and a million boonie kids!
Yay!!! I'm gonna have to admit that I kind of saw that picture when I was staring in jealousy...I mean happiness...at your Hawaii pics. You are a fabulous mama! Congrats!
Congrats guys! That is awesome! Best of luck with your pregnancy!
CAREBEAR!!! congrats!! you are one brave mama...and the best one ever, so it is a good thing you are having a cutest ever little baby #5!!! When are you due??
Congrats, Carrie! Hope you're feeling ok.
Post a Comment