We got back from Utah late last night. We went down for our nephew's baptism. It was really fun and we got to see lots of family.
Weston and the kids and I drove down last Friday night and got in late. Saturday was the day of Landon's baptism and it was also Landon's brother Sam's 6th birthday. Double whamy celebration!
Handsome, just-baptized Landon.

Landon and Spencer: buddy cousins, 7 months apart, lots of angel kisses.
Good-looking Samuel.
My cute little 13-year-old niece, Natalie, is totally passing me up in height!
Ellie and Jiles: little cousins, 19 days apart, not always liking to share toys.
My sisters Wendy and Julie (and her sweet babe Karie): 2 of my awesome big sisters, inspiring, great friends.
Yeah, city life! My kids thought that it was pretty cool to visit the "city" - you know, sidewalks, paved roads, etc
.
Ezra and Zachary are total buds. Ezra looks up to him so much and always wants to be with him and Zac(h) is sooooo good with Ezra. I love seeing them together.
Kate, Grandad (my Dad), Landon, and Grammie (my Momma)
O Storm! Owen. 4 months younger than Ezra. Total cutey!
Zachary the boy and Zachary the stuffed monkey. That monkey stuffed animal was Wendy's when she was a kid and she just so happened to have a son and name him the same name.
Carrie and Karie. :o)
We also got to see Weston's brother Jamon and his 8 1/2 month pregnant wife Staci (and their nice new house). Jamon was about to leave for a 2 week business trip to AUSTRALIA! Staci was bummed that she couldn't go with. I would be too - fer sure.
Okay, I am waayyy tired. This is only Saturday of our trip.... I'll post more later.........
YAWN :O








5 comments:
Lots of fun stuff, you Andelin's have WAY too much fun, like always. And can I just say how much I love your little Spencer and his angel kisses? I do. I love them.
It looks like you had a lot of fun. The pictures were so cute. Your kids are getting so old. I remember when they were so small. Very very Cute!!!
freckles are so cute.
and family and cousins are just way too much fun!!
fun times! your family is cute and I can tell you guys always have so much fun together! I LOVE freckles too! They are just so cute. They don't run in my family at all, so I am glad they came through Cameron's side to Ethan and Austin. We should do a freckle cousin picture next time we are all together. I think your niece Karie is so cute - perfect namesake.
I really enjoyed all the great pictures of your family. Give my best to your Mom and Dad from Tom and I. I just posted family pictures on my blogspot if you'd like to check out pictures of Crista and Sue.
Debbie
Post a Comment