Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Six


I'd say she had a good one.  I'd say that her sixth birthday was pretty rockin', but that's just me.
Waking up to a super soft new dalmatian puppy (which now goes by the name of Suzie Bale) in her arms, seeing pink and yellow crepe paper and balloons strewn all over just for her, eating pancakes (in the shape of a ducky and the letter K, might I add) on the trampoline in the morning sun's warmth, noticing that there was not a cloud in the sky, and proclaiming,

"What a grrreat day for a birthday!"....
....swathing (cutting the grass for hay in the tractor with the swather) with Daddy,

and I'd say it's pretty safe to call her afternoon horse ride with Grandma and Grandpa "the icing on the cake". After all, she was riding solo.
Yup, it was rockin'. 
Wouldn't you say so, Tate?  
6 years old.  


Photobucket

7 comments:

Jamon said...

Wow, what a birthday. Having great weather is the best for birthdays, and great pics of horseback riding. June birthdays are the best.

Holly said...

Yeah for June birthdays!! Blake's was Monday and it was the perfect weather. Happy Birthday Kate!

Megan and Keli'i said...

Happy Birthday, beautiful Kate! She is gorgeous! I can't believe she's already SIX! Where does the time go?

The Mrs. said...

Wow! Those horseback riding pics are awesome!

I am so happy she ahd a good birthday.
Jamee
xoxo

liko said...

i am loving the looks of the second to the bottom picture of the horseback riding near ireland.
soooo picturesque!!!

Natalie in Sparks said...

happy birthday Kate! You are a BEAUTIful big six year old! And you look so happy - i can tell you had a wonderful day! I wish we could be there to celebrate with you! We love you!
auntie Natalie

Natalie in Sparks said...

happy birthday Kate! You are a BEAUTIful big six year old! And you look so happy - i can tell you had a wonderful day! I wish we could be there to celebrate with you! We love you!
auntie Natalie