Thursday, June 24, 2010

Demolishing

{I just finished painting (doing the roller anyway) the stairwell and upstairs hallway.  It's Palladian Blue by Benjamin Moore - you know, that grayish-blueish-greenish color that I painted the main area downstairs; I really like it.  Now I just need to do the detail painting.  Tomorrow.  Before I go to bed, I thought I'd just post a couple of pictures from today.}

Weston tore down the small equipment shelter today.  It was as rickety as none other.  The kids and I went to watch the demolition excitement.  

Look at him up in the top left corner of the picture.  This thing was seriously rocking back and forth.  The red pole is to the shelter next to the rickety one that Weston just threw a board off of in the picture. 


Spencer got to help for a bit.

Mostly we played around on some hay bales that were under the big equipment shelter, right next to the small one they were demolishing.  They are fun to jump on and make for a great slide, too.










Jiles was way into the watching Daddy in the tractor.  He sat like this for a while.  I thought it was pretty funny.  He looked so serious.  It was cute.
I think that we'll use the boards from the wrecked shelter to build a fence around the house.  Good idea, yes?  
Photobucket

1 comment:

liko said...

you and your brood make country living look so fun!!