Friday, April 2, 2010

Good Friday

Happy Good Friday.

We had an egg hunt over at school today.
Here are the preschoolers and Kindergarteners (there is 1 more Kindergartener as of this week...Kate isn't the lone one anymore). They are all lined up, waiting for the "go ahead".

(See that girl on the far right with the pink hood? She's Ezra's age...but as big as Kate. random fact.)

Photobucket

They were freezing. It was freezing. The wind was whipping.

{I chopped Kate's hair last night, by the way. It was getting so long (to her arm pits) and, well, scraggly. She despises me trying to brush it. Short hair works best for our relationship. I let her make the first 2 cuts (to get her into it...it worked). It looks cute.}

Photobucket

We were going to head down to Nevada after the egg hunt. But Weston didn't feel up to it. He's been feeling pretty yucky since last night.


So instead....


Mein Mutti came over today and we painted an uber cool color on the wall in the kitchen and dining area and family room and entry way. It's Benny Moore's Palladian Blue. It's a grey-ish/blue-ish/green-ish color. I LOVE it. Weston and Madre do, too. I rolled and Mother detail brushed. Bless your heart Mary Sue! Thanks for going the distance to help me.

And are we noticing the whiteness of the outdoors? Minor snow storm this afternoon. (Do we need to remind Miss Winter that her turn is OVER?!)

Photobucket


Photobucket

3 comments:

The Mrs. said...

I love the color. I want to see more pictures.

Wish we could have seen you guys, but we totally understand.

You should come in May or June.
Jamee
xoxo

Krissy said...

I am so ready for warm weather!! I absolutely love the paint color...it turned out sooo good!

liko said...

love the painting and the haircut!
my daughter is begging me to cut her hair again because it gets tangled in the wind all the time...i just might.