Thursday, February 25, 2010

10 months

Photobucket
Photobucket

2 0 p o u n d s , 2 8 ( i s h ) i n c h e s o f p u r e s w e e t n e s s .


Photobucket

6 comments:

Megan and Keli'i said...

I am LOVING those blue blue eyes.

Keri said...

look at how cute he is and getting so big. you know what happens at 10 months dontcha. im sue you remember. you blink and they're big kids running around and going to school. I swear from 10 months on time just seems to slip through your fingers. happy 10 months jiles.

Maria said...

What a stud. I can't believe he is 10 months already. He is such a perfect mix of SPencer and Ezra!

liko said...

sooo cute!!

The Hair Family said...

Can't wait to see him again.
Hopefully it's soon.
Wendy

Alison said...

Darling! He is getting so big. He looks just like his big bro!