Tuesday, February 23, 2010

we're getting real wild like 'round here...

Photobucket
I heard the mudroom door creak open. It was Spencer. I knew that he had his BB Gun in hand, as he does almost every afternoon now that it's been a bit warmer outside - 45 degrees. But I didn't expect to hear this,
"Mommy? Can I go shoot some quail? For a snack for me?"
Yeah, I'd say things are getting a bit savage around here. Or at least a certain 7-year-old wishes that they were...

Photobucket

3 comments:

The Mrs. said...

It used to be that when Olivia was asked what her favorite food was, she would say "Quail!"

Now it is just "meat!"

They are besties at heart!
Yumm-o!
Jamee
xoxo

The Tomlinsons said...

Wow, just think all the money you are saving. Kids are hungry for a snack, send them out to hunt. Can't beat that!

liko said...

awesome!!!