Tuesday, February 2, 2010

f o u n d

: f o u n d :
{ an hour with ezra }

: lots of snow :

Photobucket

: a two-headed monster :

Photobucket

: a barnyard fence :

PhotobucketPhotobucket

: some hives :

Photobucket

: a weally big wheel :

Photobucket

: gum :

Photobucket

: turkey tracks :

Photobucket

: eggs :

Photobucket

: but, the best find was what the bus dropped off :

Photobucket


Photobucket

4 comments:

Walker Family said...

Carrie...I LOVE LOVE LOVE your little header thing...I have been wanting to do that with the letters thing for a while now...you have inspired me...I am going to try and be as cool as you- don't know if it is possible:) but I sure am going to try. Love looking at your blog!
MEGAN

Megan and Keli'i said...

So, so dang cute. Yes, can you give me a blog makeover please? Thanks! I LOVE your blog.

Keri said...

that brought tears to my eyes. very sweet. thanks for sharing

Tia said...

Found - time spent with your children
Found - memories in the making