Saturday, January 9, 2010

CTR... and flush


This little finger-adorned reminder does wonders.

"Mommy! I went to the bathroom and I even shut the lid, flushed and washed my hands!
It's because I'm wearing my new CTR ring!"

5 comments:

liko said...

gotta love the magical powers of a CTR ring!! hope my kids are affected the same way.

Keri said...

I love how we are all taught the same lessons all around the world. Thats the beautiful and comfort the gospel brings. I love it. Tyler recieved a CTR ring as well last sunday and has worn it all week. He also claims that it gives him secret powers do always do whats right. but with his skin being a sensitive as his Mamas hes been complaining of the ring digging into his fingers and it brakes his heart that it hurts to much to wear it. i might have to buy him a real one he would love it. im glad your kids like it to.

The Hair Family said...

Maybe I should hang a picture of CTR over our toilet. We have way too many hit and runs. I love reading your blog!
Love, Wendy

Natalie in Sparks said...

that is so cute! i remember when Kyle was in 1st grade and he got a CTR ring. One day at school he got in trouble because he and some other kids were throwing rocks at cars (yeah really bad, i know).
anyway, when the duty teacher came out, he was the only one of all the kids that got caught red handed, and he got a citation and had to stay in at recesses and have a little talk with the teachers and us. Later, he told me "mom, I know why I decided to throw rocks at the cars like the other kids" and I said "why?" he said "it's because I forgot to wear my CTR ring that day!"

The Tomlinsons said...

You are such a funny lady. Santa brought Leah a new CTR ring this year for Christmas.....but.....Santa must have lost the ring because he could not find it Christmas Eve to put the ring in Leah's Stocking. O'well....