
H I M : S e v e n m o n t h s . H a p p y - g o - l u c k y . C r a w l y . W i r e y . C l i m b e r . C u d d l y . C u r i o u s . T o l e r a n t . M a m m a ' s b o y .
M E : J i l e s ' m a m a . H a p p y . t o . h a v e . m y . b a b y . J i . I l o v e h i m . I l o v e h i m . I l o v e h i m .
1 comment:
That is such a cute picture.
You are lucky, and so is he to have such a mother!!
Jamee
xoxo
Post a Comment