How fun carrie. I can feel the warmth and love within your family. Thats what thanksgivnig is all about. I love the turkey hats. I too used that same hat pattern but the kids had their own imagination with them and it didnt turn out anything like it was suppose to but it was cute in their own way. glad you have fun.
4 comments:
That looks like a darn right good time, there. I love your life over there...always doing something cool.
How fun carrie. I can feel the warmth and love within your family. Thats what thanksgivnig is all about. I love the turkey hats. I too used that same hat pattern but the kids had their own imagination with them and it didnt turn out anything like it was suppose to but it was cute in their own way. glad you have fun.
miss you miss you miss you.
Jamee
xoxo
boy it was a lot of fun!
Post a Comment