Sunday, October 18, 2009

heads or tales / header tales

I've been changing my header a bunch lately. I like to change it up every now and then, but I've been bugged by the last couple. I'm putting this one back up because I really like it.

Spencer's better. He passed that fever my way on Friday, and Ezra's, and a little to Jiles on Saturday. I was seriously sick in bed for 40 hours. Well, a few bathroom breaks. Lots of sleeping, a little Backyardigans, and a little Huckleberry Finn. We are all on the mend, almost back to normal now. Weston has been a most excellent Nurse/Mr. Mom, and Grandma a most excellent neighbor; she brought us dinner last night. (Thanks Grandma!)

I took these pictures on Friday before I got sick, but while Spencer was still not quite up for getting off of the couch. It was SUCH a beautiFALL day and I was dying to get outside. I bribed Spencer "a huge bowl of delicious vanilla ice cream just for going out for a few minutes." He complied.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

6 comments:

The Mrs. said...

Little beauties!!

Love them!
Jamee
xoxo

Megan and Keli'i said...

Oh those are some cute kids! And can you please decorate my blog for me? And show me how to use photoshop? Okay, thanks!

Keri said...

I know being sick is not so cute, but these pictures mask the whole issue and show just how simply precious each of your kids are. i love it. too cute. And I love your picture taking skills.

Natalie in Sparks said...

cute pictures. I am sorry you were sick. That is not fun, especially when kids are sick too. Way to go Weston for stepping in! I am glad you are feeling better. Hopefully everyone is done being sick.
Take care of yourself!

Staci said...

I LOVED the header with the barn and the mama and baby cow. If you would've put that in the photo contest I would've voted for it.

Glad your feeling better!

Ammon said...

that 3rd picture is my favorite. everyone is doing something different.