Thanks for sending Olivia to the ranch with Cameron and Natalie and gang. We love having her with us! She is doing fabulous and is having a blast with all of her cousins. And she feels SO COOL being her "on her own".
When Spencer and Kate got off of the bus yesterday, she and Kaleb were there to meet them. They were all so excited to be together. They talked about school for a very brief second, comparing 1st grade and Kindergarten, and then right after I took this picture they ditched me (and their backpacks somewhere along the way) and ran down to the tire swing, then to the trampoline, then to the swings...
...and later to the creek. We did get Olivia one of Kate's swim suits to wear, which she put on after this picture:
After playing in the creek, we went and watched Grandma, Grandpa, Aunt Natalie, and Kyle ride horses. These little spectators begged for a ride, but were content with a promise from Grandma for one the next day (today).
So instead, we watched Grandpa and Kyle ride off into the sunset. Really, they did.
While we were waiting for Grandma's minestrone soup to be ready, all 17 of us piled onto to 5 vehicles -Grandma & Grandpa with Kate and Ezra; Natalie with Kaleb, Olivia, and Spencer; Cameron with Emma, Ethan, Austin, and Kyle; Weston with me and Jiles; and Tyson on the motorcycle- and went for a ride.
They all slept in Kate's room last night. Olivia on the bed and Spencer, Kate, and Ezra all in a row on the floor beside the bed. Now it's Saturday morning and Olivia, Spencer, and Kate are already up, dressed, and have walked to Grandma and Grandpa's house. I wish that I could have Olivia for Kate and Spencer all the time. I love having them be together.
We are all thinking of you and missing you and Daron and Carter and Brigham. We love you all so much! I hope that you are able to rest and recover from that crazy surgery!! You are the woman Jamee Lee!
I'll try to write to you again tonight. :)
Love,
Carrie Bee





4 comments:
Thank you thank you thank you Sweet Carrie Bee!!
I was feeling so sorry for myself today. I went to my room and prayed/cried for some comfort, read some scrips and then checked you blog and YOU HAD DONE THIS!!!
It made my day.
Love you, and tell everyone that we say "Please have fun!!"
Jamee Lee
P.S. Thanks for taking care of Miss. O
p.s. Did holly come with Tys?
being with cousins is the best.
Carrie, we're going private! Leave me your email address, and I can hardly believe I don't have it already!
Post a Comment