Wednesday, September 9, 2009

beary prayery

Ever hold hands - I suppose that I should say "hold arms" because they don't really have any hands, now do they? - with bears {or chimps} while having family prayer?

I did tonight. With some fine beariffic {chimpiffic} stuffies.

I think that I was between Ruby {the chimp} and Garcy {the one that E is sleeping with}.



I even got 6 bear hugs after we said "Amen". 3 were from my very own cherubic cubs, whose names start with S, K, and E. I don't think that I hugged Ruby. Spencer went and put her on my bed, where she still waits for me to come to - as does my rancher-man handsome husband. I think that I am just going to join them NOW. Because, as Ezra would say in a situation like this, "I'm fweepy".

1 comment:

The Tomlinsons said...

That is so cute! I love watching my little kids sleep with their animals. There is just something special about them.