Thursday, August 20, 2009

sick

I've had mastitis the last of couple of days. {STINKS THE BIG ONE.} Sick mommy equals lots of lazy time laying on the bed watching movies, a lack of cleanliness - in all areas, and consumption of lots of cold cereal. Thank you, Grandma, for bringing us dinner/a real meal tonight. Much appreciated!

I'm on an antibiotic now, and am on the mend, so that's good. I'm itching to paint the library. Maybe tomorrow. ?.

P.S. I think that our Internet is a thousand times slower in this house. Lovely.

5 comments:

The Mrs. said...

I have had mastitis, well I stopped counting at 17 times. It started after Carter. To save on antibiotics and what not I found this herb called poke root. It cleanses your body of infection (especially in the Breasties.

I am so Sorry!!! It really really hurts!!! And you get so sick too...Im so sorry!
loves,
Jamee
xoxo

mommyme said...

No fun at all. I hope you get over it soon. I just found your blog and it is so cute. I am working on starting one for our fam. Your kids are absolutely adorable, such a neat, mix of Andelin and Sheley.

Holly said...

Carrie! I hope you are feeling better. I've just been catching up on blogging and can I say, your blog is my favorite!! You do such a good job with your photography skills and creative writing! I really enjoy 'catching up' with you. :) Miss you and hope we can STILL get together this summer!! What are you doing next week?!??!

Natalie in Sparks said...

Sorry Carrie, not fun. I hope you get feeling better soon!

Tia said...

Being sick is never fun (especially with little ones underfoot).

You amaze me that you find time to blog. Your blogs are amazing. I love reading them.