Tuesday, August 18, 2009

r e d

I want to paint the library.

Whenever I go to Lowe's or Home Depot, I like to stroll by the paint department. You never know what you'll find on the "oops" counter. Most of the time, I don't like the colors. But last week, I was at Lowe's and found this "oops" paint sitting there with this on its lid: "$10.00"! Now, I couldn't turn that down, right? It was RED! Come on! And it's normally twenty-seven bucks!
However, I failed in remembering that I needed all of that dang painting junk, that doubles your painting bill, to do the job: roller, pan, special blue painting tape, what have you.
I'm going to go look in the ranch's shop here to see what I can find in painting supplies.
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

2 comments:

Natalie in Sparks said...

I LOVE red! Good luck!

The Tomlinsons said...

I love the color, now where is the picture of what you painted?