Yesterday, I did an arm work out with my friend Becky. It felt AWESOME! I'm ready to firm up some flabby wabby arms. I'm sore from it today, which feels FABULOUS! Stretching those sore muscles feels fantastic, too!
.
Today, Kate and I went for a "run". Pretty pathetic really. Maybe a quarter of a mile, trotting and walking. That'll take me a little bit more time and effort to get back into than weights.
.
It was so lovely to be out in the day. I feel Virginia today. It has been raining, but warm. That means humidity. Wonderful humidity! To turn my dry skin soft and subtle, I mean supple, again. To cause me to sweat. Oh, to sweat in humidity! Detoxifying, cleansing, and lovely! And the smells that the rain has brought out. It smells so sweet. I love to be amongst the trees and tall wet grass right now. I feel Virginia and I love it!
.
Kate and I may not have gone very far, but our little jaunt down the hill did inspire Weston to go for a run. 3 miles. Without stopping. You go with you rancher self Wes! The kids and I played on our bikes while we were waiting for him to come back (Ezra only in his blue underwear). It feels so good not to be pregnant anymore, or to be healing and non-active.
.
It feels so good to play again!

3 comments:
I totally relate to this post! Holy moly it feels good NOT to be prego!
Yes, many a woman can relate.
I only 1089 miles to go until I'm in Chicago....
I rode 10 miles on my bike today...while watching the rain outside. Can you believe it has been raining a straight week? I don't mind the rain, but it's cooooolddddd.
Bring on the global warming!!
Jamee
you look great and i am sure you will be back to your strong, high endurance self soon! i like that exercise sign. i would also add "the HEALTHY mans plastic surgery!"
Post a Comment