Here is the house as of yesterday. The sheet rockers (yeah, rock out!) finished yesterday and the tape and texture guys are there now. It has gone up way fast. They started doing the foundation when Jiles was 3 days old. That was only 6 weeks ago.
Here is a partial photo tour, mostly of downstairs:
"That sheet rock is so messy! Let's go back outside."
As I was taking above picture, the littles found something I was not aware of before:
It was quick mud. You know like quick sand, but mud.
I'd say that this is a little messier than the sheet rock.
White boy gone chocolate.
"What a waste of a perfectly good white boy."
I can't remember what movie that's from.
Whoever said that a mud puddle can't get you clean? Certainly not me. This is the reason why the mud room, mud bathroom, and laundry room were designed to be the closest rooms to the driveway.
7 comments:
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT! Beautiful! Gorgeous! So many things! Yes, I love it!
wow that beautiful carrie. so what colors did you decide on? and so this is your house right? im get confused cause you're living on your families ranch does this mean your there to stay if this is yours. if so thats terrific. i love everything about this place. did you help design it. I know this is a million question comment? I guess I missed the memo. LOL congrats.
I have looked at the pictures lots of times so I can try to figure everything out. Natalie told me a lot, so that was cool
Everything looks awesome!
I will have to call you so we can talk details.
Jamee
wow, it looks so different just with the sheet rock up! its going to be done before you know it!
that mud looks horrendous! sticky and black like tar. it looks like it would take quite a while to wash off. the kids had fun with it though, right?
Wow your house looks like it is going to be amazing. Did you design it yourself? Can't wait to see it finished it already looks beautiful.
K, so you're building, does that mean you're staying?!?!? We need to VISIT!! Why don't you ever come see me?!?!? :) Love the kids in the mud! What a GREAT mom you are!
Your house is going to be awesome! I love the command center, hide out under the stairs, laundry shute, loft etc. Whoever designed it was smart!
Post a Comment