And I just thought I'd post some pictures of last Friday evening.
Weston's brother Tyson is way into rock climbing and he brought his gear to climb The Face.
The ranch has some pretty awesome rocks, but none of them are as cool as this one. Weston and Tyson did it over and over until both of them were able to make it all the way to the top. And of course the kids wanted a go, but it was way more fun, and easier, for them to just swing and get pulled up really high. And the kids had a ton of fun playing in the swollen creek, too.
6 comments:
Thanks for making me want to go rock climbing really soon.
Jamee
That looks so fun for adults. The kids must be loving it.
Your kids are SO brave! WOW! I hope we will get to see your new little one VERY soon!
Thanks for sending Tyson back, I've missed him.
Thanks Carrie! Thanks for putting up with me! It was so much fun. I wanna come back!! It didn't really feel like work because it was enjoyable!
AND your kids are great. sorry for teaching Spencer how to get to the sound effects on the piano...
Thanks staci.
hey that's fun. that is a special place for leslie and me.
the first picture with tyson climbing and weston belaying and spencer.... is a perfect shot of where i proposed to leslie! right where weston is standing actually. that's the spot. After wobbling knees and choked up words, i finally got out the 4 big words to which the sweet response of was given "yes of course".
Post a Comment