Wednesday, April 22, 2009

While I'm Waiting...

...I might as well take pictures of my favorite Littles doing what we've been doing at mi madre y padre's casa. Like:

smelling the ranunculuses
(and personifying them, as little sis likes to do),
<span class=
<span class=


and keeping the lawn watered,

<span class=
<span class=
<span class=

among other things...

...like waiting for the Mommy to POP and bring forth a new brother!

3 comments:

The Mrs. said...

I love the BIG pictures.

Howd' you do that?

POP CARRIE! POP!

There that'll do it.

Jamee

Unknown said...

gosh you take beautiful pictures and your blog is just cool to look at. Bytheay, you can do this woman! Don't make Weston get the pulling chains out.

Erika Allred said...

Well, it has been a few days since you've posted something, so I'm really hoping that you're off having your baby. I can't wait to see some new pics of your beautiful growing family! Take care!