Sunday, April 19, 2009

40 wEEKs

Remember when I was like 32 weeks or something and I said that I didn't think that I was going to make it to my due date? Remember that?

Well, I did.

..........................................
I'm 40 weeks today. And larger Marge than I was even yesterday. ........................................
The little babynamey.com counter thing on the sidebar over there tells me that IT'S GO TIME! I wonder what it's going to say tomorrow.
.............................
For now, the kids and I are just kickin' it at the parentals' homestead. We got over here today and we'll hang out for... a few days? We're kind of playing it by ear on that; depending when little man decides to make his big appearance and all. Spencer's going to miss school; but it is only Kindergarten, and I did get some worksheets from the school for him.

My parents live about 1/3 the way closer than we do (1/2 hour vs. 1.5 hours), and since I usually have my babies pretty fast it is a little more comforting being closer. I'm pretty sure that I don't want to try the whole car delivery thing. Yeah, that would be a little scary.

I just hope that Weston gets there on time. He's up at the ranch still and he is not always the easiest person to track down when he's out and about out of cell phone range.

I made my sister take this picture today for documentation purposes.
.....


9 months...AND COUNTING.

13 comments:

Dad in Chile said...

It is comforting to know that you are closer to the birthing center. We hope that you don't have to wait to long for your baby to make an appearance.

The Mrs. said...

Hey, just FYI, your babynamey.com thingy says that your baby is 1 day old.

WHERE ARE YOU JILES??? Having fun kickin' it inside there? Huh? are you? It's so much more fun to kick it on the outside...

You are in my prayers.

Jamee

Natalie in Sparks said...

You are awesome! Hang in there. sorry we never got a chance to talk this week.
man your belly is out there! (in a good way) I wonder how big he'll be! Good luck, we love you!

Minna Dyer said...

I do overdue REALLY well, but not so well, if you know what I mean.
Good luck staying busy and not going crazy! and with the birth, of course ;)

Allred Ohana said...

U are so beautiful prego! Little baby! It's time to come out now! Good Luck!

The Tomlinsons said...

Oh, hang in there! That baby boy's gotta come sooner or later! And by the way, I think you look really cute!

Johnson Family said...

you poor thing I can't believe he is just taking his sweet time. I will be hoping for you that he comes sooner rather than later.

Brooke Soderholm (crazysodfam) said...

Good luck, Carrie!

Rachel Murdock said...

I hope for your sake things get going soon, although that part isn't very fun either, but neither is being pregnant for 9 months straight. All good things must eventually come to an end :)

weston said...

You are doing great! You are the best Momma.

Weston

Laurie said...

When I was overdue with Pete, I could not stop singing Tom Petty's "The wa-a-a-ai-ting is the hardest part." Good luck.

Megan and Keli'i said...

Well, you look fabulous! More like seven months than nine and counting! I was a few days late with Eva and wanted to DIE! Good luck, Carrie! Pretty soon you'll be holding that little baby!

Holly said...

Carrie!! I hope you have your baby soon!!! Good luck with everything. I'm thinking of you!